Welcome to the Big Bike Fest 2016
Join us from 28th May to 5th June for events across Bearsden and Milngavie
The aim of the festival is to showcase the array of cycling opportunities in the local area for families, social cyclists, commuters and of course anyone interested in getting back on a bike. Remember, cycling isn’t just for the serious club riders – cycling is for everyone!
Over the course of one week, you can take part in a variety of events, including:
- Belles on Bikes ride for the ladies
- A midweek meander for riders aged 60 and above
- Sustrans Cycle Skool for the mini cyclist
- Bike breakfasts for cycle commuters
- Discussion and debate: find out what it takes to create a cycling culture in the community
- Local history ride with the fantastic Mr. Chipping, our Victorian Headmaster
Plus… we’ll be wrapping up the week with The Big Bike Fest Gala – a day of bike fun for all the family at the Allander Leisure Centre.
Check out our action packed programme of cycling events here.
Click here to download the programme: Big Bike Fest 2016.